Monday, August 1, 2011

Moksha

Often wondered what my motivation was
this infinite surge of power I get
when I think of our revolution

I believed
a relation has a beginning and end
relation with my kids
and a relation with her
a relation with everyone
alive and dead

fragrances of these relations
form noises of my Eudaimonia
resonate with static of peace
is this what they call
the meaning of life?

an unknown theory
and these equations of unknowns
form three neon signs
one sign for one axis
I can define everything!
is this moksha?

a fight with mortal values
ends with a violet sunrise.
free and unadulterated
pure and undiluted
beyond these lifeless relations
there's virgin purity

this has to be
sweetest of all fragrances
from a contemporary atmosphere
filling my mental labrynthe of voids
with unknown dense fumes

beyond life, there is mortality
beyond mortality , there is moksha.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work once more Krunal-san!
    My favourite lines were
    "a fight with mortal values
    ends with a violet sunrise.
    free and unadulterated
    pure and undiluted
    beyond these lifeless relations
    there's virgin purity"
    Violet sunrise..what a beautiful metaphor! I have so much to learn from this poem!
    What a beautiful topic to write a poem about! Makes me think about my views about moksha!Keep the superb work up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! thanks Nana San! *Bows*
    I was trying to write this poem from a very long time, but finally I somehow managed to give it this shape!
    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yes I want to know ur views about Moksha too! If at all u have written a poem on this topic then please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work my dear friend...
    The 'Three Neon Signs' ... bravo bravo..

    Love this line.. symbolizes a lot for me. Also has two very distinct meanings which brings me moksha i.e Inner Peace..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Aditya San! most of the words from this poem were spinning n whirling in my head when I was sriving back home in rain that day. I believe driving on our NH4 is not just fun , its way beyond that, its a spiritual undertaking!

    ReplyDelete