Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy souls

Emotions speak after midnight
Passions trapped in mosquito net
Two of us, one you and one little me
May our shadows merge in darkest hours

United souls in a trance world
lub-lub, one after other
two merry hearts,
beating together
and does warmth find its way on it own?
Or is it guided by the music of beating hearts?
Legs shouldn’t have bones
Knees are not needed
Seamlessly floating bodies
Find a new shore

awake and toxicated
two explorers in native lands
a strange exploration begins
alive and muddled
new flowers, new mountains
a new ocean for our new land

warm hands caress someone’s hairs
yet they tingle scalp, naughty they are!
Lips move without speaking a single word
they cant bear silence,
effortlessly they move
and mock pink shoulders
white teeth hide behind them
and witness this new indulgence

an unmapped feature of this strange globe
an oasis with coconut trees
oh society!
nomads know these routes!

You smile gently and look away
And I dig my eyes on your offset eyes
Souls closely bounded
changed positions cant take them apart
Lust is fun

8 comments:

  1. keep on writing kernal joon .... seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks her Majesty Lady Klaweship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Sonu! thanks for going through the poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i have come across many poems in different blogs on the same subject... but none I found so natural. Its wonderful. You managed to carve out the beauty escaping the dirt that usually fills in this by exaggeration... gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Appa!! When I was in college I loved writing short stories on the same subject in the lectures. I want people to know that sexuality is not a taboo, openly expressing ones self is the greatest elation. I still remember ur blog where you equated the importance of this subject to the art of meditation. Its really nice that u liked my work! I STAND MOTIVATED! YAY!

    ReplyDelete